Diverter Gate Valve is used for selecting one out of two outlet ports. The flow through these valves is essentially a gravity flow and the position of the diverter flap decides which of the two outlet ports will be active.
MAXIMIUS manufactures & supplies these fabricated valves as per customers' requirements.
Diverter valves are designed to direct product flow outlets of storage bins, silo conveyors, gravity flow chutes and other discharge points handling powders, granules, grains and other bulk solids. These valves are available in deflector or diverter types, with three-positional control on diverter if required to split the flow.
· Economical, robust and reliable solution for bulk material.
· Fabricated construction available in MS and SS Materials.
· Choice of multiple options of operation - Manual, Pneumatic and Motorized actuation.
Pressure tight support frame.
MAXIMIUS Slide Gate Valves are designed to provide a quick acting isolation valve unit that can be installed into a bulk handling flow path to stop material flow.MAXIMIUS Slide gate valves are simple and compact in design, robust in structure, excellent in technology and are easy to install. Slide gate valves are designed to shut off product flow from outlets of storage bins, silos, conveyors, and other discharge points handling dry bulk materials.
· Square Intake (100Mm To 400Mm)
· Round Intake (100Mm To 400Mm)
· Rectangular Intake (200Mm And 300Mm)
Double Cone / Flap valves are used for controlled feeding as well as achieving air lock sealing. These valves consist of two independent Cones / Flap valves mounted one upon other with their opening and closing alternated and synchronized to ensure that only one valve opens at a time.
MAXIMIUS manufacture these valves to suit the opening sizes and required through-put rate. The through-put of these valves depend on the holding volume of the upper valve chamber and the rate of operations.
These are very slow operating valves as the operation cycle rate does not usually exceed beyond 6 cycles per minutes. Thus these valves have a batch feeding pattern rather than continuous feeding.
MAXIMIUS Swivel Gates are manufactured with pneumatic cylinder as standard. The meshing gears of the clamshell halves are custom designed and laser cut to suit the size of the gate.
Clamshell gates are suited for the unrestricted bulk discharge of bulk materials out of silos and bunkers. In an open position the clams are situated outside the area of material flow thus improving the life cycle of the clamshell due to reduced wear.
The clamshell gate is designed so that most material tends not to push the gates open under normal operating conditions resulting in a ‘fail safe’ gate should air pressure be lost to the pneumatic cylinder. Cylinder mounted limit switches can be fitted as optional extras.
A bucket elevator can elevate a variety of bulk materials from light to heavy and from fine to large lumps.
A centrifugal discharge elevator may be vertical or inclined. Vertical elevators depend entirely on the action of centrifugal force to get the material into the discharge chute and must be run at speeds relatively high. Inclined elevators with buckets spaced apart or set close together may have the discharge chute set partly under the head pulley.
There are three common bucket elevator designs seen in bulk material handling facilities worldwide:
1) Centrifugal Discharge Elevator - The elevator buckets discharge product freely by the use of centrifugal force. Product flings out of the bucket into the discharge spout located at the top of the elevator. The most common style elevator bucket seen in agricultural application is the "CC" style.
2) Continuous Discharge Elevator- This style bucket elevator is used typically to discharge sluggish and non free flowing product where the elevator buckets discharge on top of each other. Speeds are run in the 125 fpm range to accomplish this type of centrifugal force. Common styles of elevator buckets seen in this application would be the MF, HF, LF, and HFO due tot their "V" style among other attributes.
3) Positive Discharge Elevator – Elevator design where the buckets are used to elevate commodities such as SLURRY MATERIAL.To discharge the bucket it's mechanically tripped to flip and discharge but until this action the bucket is held parallel with the floor and upright. These elevators typically form an "S" or "L" in design and run throughout a plant.